Followers

Wednesday, June 30, 2004

Reporting to the office....

I'm here. Yes, it is Wednesday but I've been under the weather.
I know I haven't posted in days and I suppose I'll have to serve a detention of the great blogger in the sky will at the very least snort at me to show his disappointment in me.

I've been wanting to mention something that is soon to be forthcoming and looks really different. Post Cards From A Summer Girl to be released soon by The Sun Rising Poetry Press

I suppose what seems so uniquely interesting about this is the medium the author uses to tell a story of a young woman who is missing; vanished with no trace, no explanation only a box of postcards and notes, dumped and spread out on the kitchen table. Postcards from a summer girl... Hence a story from a poetry book.

C. E. Laine is the author. This is her third published collection of poetry in book form. It is slated for a mid-august release and I can't wait to get my hands on a copy.

No comments: