Followers

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Hump Day Notes

Wednesday is here.... Just finished working on Tiananmen Mother during my lunch hour. I have a new draft that I will try out tonight at a reading at Boarders Books. This is a fine tuning and I think I am happy with it now. Perhaps not totally finished. I'll see how I feel after the reading tonight.

This will be a whole new venue for me so I can bring out some older stuff too. Yeah!

I have decided that for longhand writing it is hard to beat a uni-ball Vision Elite. The words just seem to slide out of it like they are greased. *



*evidently the brain must also be engaged.

2 comments:

Jonah said...

Spellcheck "words", I assume, not "woods". Unless intentional.

Michael A. Wells said...

Ah yes James.... brain is in drive now. :)