Followers

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Poetry Day - Verse in Space - Blurbs - I'm so Confused & Haiku Problem

Yes, I know we have National Poetry Month and all the hoop-la that goes with it, but tomorrow those Brits are going to be All About Poetry. It makes a poet here in the U.S. just a wee bit jealous. Check out some of what is going on this week in England at the Poetry Society web site.

Amid a number of other activities there is the Poem of Space Poll. Actually - you can vote on this even if you aren't from the British Isles... Launch Poems

Back to the good old USA - If you haven't seen the things they are saying about Eileen.. You gotta go check out the BLURBS. ONE HUNDRED... and counting! I think I see a Guinness book of world Blurbs Records coming.

Reading Ivy's latest post, I am so confused about who she is. But wait- I'm confused about who I am too!

I feel like saying a whole lot more, but I'm at a loss - So I guess I'll finish off this thought:

The only problem
with Haiku is that you just
get started and then
~Roger McGough

No comments: