Followers

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Potpourri Wednesday Again

Hello to Bergen, Norway!


~0~

Magnetic Poetry Sparks Creativity - and Smiles - with Gifts for Everyone on Your List.

~0~

Ivy spills the goods on the BLURB. Thinking I need a Miss Blinda Blurb to pose on my chapbook.

~0~

This is where I am tapping my foot waiting for a slightly overdue response to a submission. I say slightly overdue because they have had this group of poems longer than usual. Can't you just feel the impatience?

~0~

The Maine Arts Commission is accepting nominations for Maine's next Poet Laureate.

~0~


In David Citino's poem "And So" he wrote "And so you called, weeping, to tell me this because you know of the compulsion we share to write." Citino, an English professor and Ohio State University's poet laureate, had died from complications related to multiple sclerosis. Citino was 58.

No comments: