Followers

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Boggle

Some more Koch for you this Tuesday morning... "I was influenced by surrealist poetry and painting as were thousands of other people, and it seems to me to have become a part of the way I write, but it's not." ~ Kenneth Koch

Extended weekends are nice... Tuesday after is a whole other story.


Last night we had a threesome game of Boggle (a word game) going - Wife, youngest daughter and myself. Meghan (daughter) is absolutely phenomenal at the game. Usually you can take my score, double it and add another handful of points and you'll have her final score. Last night, she was dethroned by my wife by the slimmest of margins. One point.

Word games have become a big thing in our household. Scrabble had been the mainstay for a long time. I actually stand a chance of winning at Scrabble. The games are always fun just the same, win or lose.

Tags:

No comments: