Oh what a week! I won’t go into the long and the short of my week, but I will say that it seemed more of the former.
Outside of my own immediate personal space the week has truly been something else.
- Governor Sarah Palin took on a new direction as a private citizen with a not so private involuntary collaborative poetry production with none other than William Shatner. Then her Twitter went dark.
- We’ve seen the birther conspiracy theorists raise their voices in a crescendo of… well, I think they really speak for themselves.
- There was a beer summit held at the White House.
- Major League baseball teams played their annual musical chairs as the trade deadline came and went.
- July had the highest death toll for US troops in Afghanistan since the war began nearly eight years ago, and the lowest death toll in Iraq since that war began six years ago.
Looking for a weekend of productive writing and less insanity.