I have planned for a good part of the day to stop and post today but one delay seemed to lead to another and here I am at 9:30 typing this. My wife and I did take time to watch a couple of movies.... Leap Year and The Invention of Lying. They were both enjoyable - not award winners but something to relax to and share time together.
Over the past few days I've seen some really good posts around the blog world and I thought I'd point out a few that I'd recommend.
- Poet Mom continued a conversation on underrated poets and asked for other suggestions.
- Kelly Wantuch provides an interesting take on photo art.
- Terresa Wellborn's powerful words in A Different Leaving.
- Just found this cool site thanks to The Chocolate Chip Waffle.
- Poem by Polly McCann ADD MOM
- Poet Trading Cards at Poets United
- Susan Rich's poem Mohamud at the Mosque