I was so ready for 2011 to be over with. It s could not even limp onto the a list of my favorite years. Do I have expectation that next year will be better? I can hope, but expectation is a pretty definitive word.
I've Prepared a list of some things I want to do in 2012. They are specific, measurable in terms of success or failure. Here is my list so far to the kick the year (in no particular order):
- Read the book The War of Art.
- Send 112 poetry submissions out.
- Clean and reorganize my home office.
- Clean the garage.
- Finish draft of manuscript.
- Schedule weekly writing time at least on week in advance
From a writing standpoint I suppose I have to acknowledge I had more publication successes then 2010. That said, there is plenty of room for improvement in writing and everything else.
I hope everyone else has a spectacular year.