Followers

Sunday, January 01, 2012

Happy New Year!



I was so ready for 2011 to be over with. It s could not even limp onto the a list of my favorite years. Do I have expectation that next year will be better?  I can hope, but expectation is a pretty definitive word.

I've Prepared a list of some things I want to do in 2012.  They are specific, measurable in terms of success or failure.  Here is my list so far to the kick the year (in no particular order):

  • Read the book The War of Art.
  • Send 112 poetry submissions out.
  • Clean and reorganize my home office.
  • Clean the garage.
  • Finish draft of manuscript.
  • Schedule weekly writing time at least on week in advance

From a writing standpoint I suppose I have to acknowledge I had more publication successes then 2010. That said, there is plenty of room for improvement in writing and everything else.

I hope everyone else has a spectacular year.

Peace!

Michael


No comments: