Followers

Saturday, September 30, 2006

What Time Can Do To The Written Word

I've been focusing on two things. One, pulling together the first issue of Rogue Poetry Review. This is going well and I originally had a target date of Oct.10th. I was hopeful that I might even do one better and complete everything by Monday. This may or may not happen, but I figure either way, I am ahead of myself in terms of original plans.

The other point of focus is trying to better organize my own poetry manuscripts. I am saving them as a backup to a flash drive, but being somewhat selective in that I have a lot of stuff I am not totally pleased with and I am trying to segregate this from the other. Doing so of course this involves revisiting a lot of stuff written long ago. Amazing what time can do.

Tags:

2 comments:

Christine E. Hamm, Poet Professor Painter said...

Auugh! Why is poetry so much work?

I was promised flowers and butterflies!

Michael A. Wells said...

That’s what the Poetry fairy told you? Ha! I got the "Fame and Fortune" promise!