Followers

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Perhap.. ok definately my last Meme of 2006

Mini-meme I got From Ivy's blog.


  • Find the nearest book.
  • Turn to page 123.
  • Go to the fifth sentence on the page.
  • Copy out the next three sentences and post to your blog.
  • Name the book and the author,
  • and tag three more folks.

"This was Lyonnesse. /Inaccessible clouds, submarine trees / The labyrinth / Of brambly burrow lanes. Bundled women- / Stump-warts, you called them- / Sniffling at your strangeness in wet shops. /

Book: Birthday Letters - Author: Ted Hughes

hum... [drumming fingers and thinking] I guess I will tag:

  1. Christine - because she has so much extra time on her hands ;)
  2. James - because I haven't picked on him lately
  3. Robert - Because he takes it so well when I pick on him

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I failed miserably.