Followers

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Read at the Literary Festival yesterday

The weather is beautiful... my wife and I had lunch out on the deck earlier. Saw a gorgeous Cardinal in the yard.

Doing much better except for the continual pain in my head behind the ear. It's relentless and I am so physically tired from it.

Yesterday, I read from the poets stage at the 2nd Annual Literary Festival here on the Country Club Plaza in Kansas City. Normally I have no problem with public readings. I've had a lot of anxiety with this one due to the Bell's Palsy, but in the end, all went well.

Around the poetry world...

  • I saw Jilly Dybka's book "Trouble And Honey" is out and you can go here to get your own copy.
  • If you are as taken by quotes from poets as I am, check out this little gem...

That's it for now... Have some writing to do.

No comments: