Followers

Thursday, September 04, 2003

Thursday's Odd and Ends

Thanks To Crystallyn

Thanks Crystallyn for providing the source of the Quote from yesterday. (see Squwakbox comment) I was relatively sure I had seen it before... long ago but some days remembering my own chatter can be a task. From your reply, I did check out a few sites with information on Anais Nin. Interesting to say the least. I will have to spend more time looking into this, I suspect the Stick Poetwill have more to say on her at some time in the future.

In the meantime, I was thinking perhaps the Stick Poet should take on the nick-name "Stickie" and am soliciting your thoughts... Other suggestions are welcome, just be kind. He reserves the right to tell you where you can put some suggestions. "Ahhh........ the power of blog!"




No comments: