Followers

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

The Ever Fashionable Barry has his Beauty Day Out



My dog Barry - who has previously graced the pages of this blog with pictures of him teething on his George W. Bush doll, among other poses, can be seen here sporting the "wet look" when he was taken to the Brookside Barkery for a shampoo and blow dry. Obviously this is a pre-dry shot.

Barry is a very hip - dog with real culture. He has been know to set on the bed and listen to me read poetry aloud. My wife will tell you he has no choice in the matter, but I can tell he enjoys the likes of Sylvia Plath, Robert Frost, Sharon Olds, and Billy Collins. He even is kind enough to listen to some of my own.

2 comments:

Christine E. Hamm, Poet Professor Painter said...

Wet dog. Wow that picture's so close I can almost smell it in smellovision.

Michael A. Wells said...

he he :)