Haven’t don this for a while. From the pages of my journal…
- Noted quote - “Some ghosts are women, neither abstract nor pale, their breasts are as limp as killed fish.” ~ Annie Sexton
- sometimes we are as much alike as we are different… separated by a difference / of views smacked down on the table / one hand a royal-flush / the other unworthy of mention here.
- One woman nurses the masses / and breaks bread to disperse. / Another swears by formula, / their are no expiration dates / on breasts but we know them / to have an end life.
- Toy soldiers are always frozen / in some conscripted position.
- Chunks of sky fall/ beneath the urban path / of the Action News helicopter / but go unnoticed below.