Followers

Monday, December 21, 2009

Crab Creek Review Summer 09

                                                                                                          
Reading CCR this weekend – I just wanted to draw attention to a few poems that stood out to me.
  • Gail White’s -  How I Spent My Time Since You Died
  • Marjorie Manwaring  - Refusal
  • Kimberly L. Becker -  Washing the Blankets
  • Jill Crammond Wickham – Even with Clorox, June Cleaver Has a Tough Time Cleaning The Skeletons From Her Closet
  • January Gill O’Neil – Tether
  • Paul David Adkins The Mouse in Iraq
  • Maya GanesanUndefined
  • Joannie Kervran Stangeland A Crow Means Everything
  • Buzz Mauro – Einsteinian Physics in Plain English
This is the first copy of CCR I’ve seen. I haven’t finished reading it, I usually like to read poems multiple times.  I was impressed with what I’ve seen,  My favorites so far are bolded in blue above.
Technorati Tags:

1 comment:

Kelli Russell Agodon - Book of Kells said...

Great to see this list! It's always interesting to know what readers like.

Thanks for sharing!