Followers

Sunday, December 06, 2009

Sunday slipping away


I'm ready to call it a night and settle in with a book to read for a short while. Ah, if I could just pull a nice bottle of Chardonnay of the shelf and pour a small glass. Instead, I'll just sip on the last of my warming cup of coffee.

I watched an episode of Modern Family on ABC tonight and it cracked me up. I've never seen it before and it was pretty funny.


I've thought about some new years resolutions today. I'm not big on new years resolutions but I've got a couple of things on my mind that I'll blog about later in the week.

I did crank out another set of poetry submissions today... a task that is not on my list of fun things to do, but I've resolved this fall to get better about it. Going back to a time when I was persistent, the results were truly positive.

Sadly, I feel the weekend like sand in an hour glass down to a final trickle of granules.

No comments: