Followers

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Five Favorite Poetry Reads for 2010

I've given it a lot of thought and my five best poetry book reads this year are as follows (in no particular order)

I kept wanting to include The Shadow of Sirius by W.S. Merwin - a book I return to often but then that would be the case with each of the books above. The thing about Sirius is that I actually read it for the first time in 2009.  It just seems like it should have been 2010.

I intended to write a little about each book but I'm told I'm on short time - have to run.  Maybe later today!

2 comments:

Kelli Russell Agodon - Book of Kells said...

Yay! I'm thrilled to have made your list! top 5 (five!) even! Thanks so much!

Susan Rich said...

Thank you -- this is a lovely surprise at a much needed time. I'm really honored.