Followers

Sunday, January 08, 2012

Journal Bits From The Past Weerk

January 1, 2012 - a list of some words to draw from in writing later today:
  • envelope
  • transparent
  • drowning
  • revenge
  • realized
  • absence
  • pinnacle
  • trolley
  • echo
  • ordinary
  • daybreak
  • humming
  • pale
  • crevice
January 3, 2012 - Important to establish very strong routine in a lot of things that I do and writing is but one of them... that requires discipline on my part.

What are the chances that I could crack into _a certain literary journal_ this year?  ... I could move on to another goal - seek another level of success for my work.

January 4, 2012 - Last night I did not do my scheduled write so I need to make up for it tonight.

January 6, 2012 - the sky is a reflection of a coral reef / the soon setting sun offers / a peachy-pink take on them / it's Friday and work is left behind / ahead the lanes merge into a spinal / tension - if only I was headed home / but the sunset should be behind / and we drive into it...

January 7, 2012 - I almost sent a poem off today I've submitted elsewhere but I though about it just before I emailed it and decided against it becuse I would rather it find a home someplace I've already sent it and decided to be patient and allow for that possibility.

No comments: