Followers

Tuesday, March 06, 2012

Confession Tuesday -

Dear Reader:
It’s that time again.  Time when I look all inward at myself and talk to you about what’s been going on.  So let’s shuffle ourselves into the confessional.
I confess that I’ve given up Diet Coke for lent and so far there have been no casualties.  I’ve actually been doing very well about it. Perhaps being off work sick for a week may have helped. I was certainly distracted where consumption of food and drink was concerned.  Did pretty good with water intake like a good little patient.
I had the flu… and this in spite of the fact that I received a flu shot in the fall. I confess that I was grumpy about that fact. Hey, I did my part!
I’m in the mood for St Patrick’s Day and corned beef and cabbage!  I confess that I am especially fond of corned beef and cabbage. Oh, and potato’s too. I love hose little Yukon Gold ones. I could eat corned beef anytime and honestly I would love to have it more often.  This time of year I usually buy two and throw the second in the freezer. Sometimes we tap into it the next week and other times we will no eat it till much later in the year.  Now I’m totally hungry! I guess that will do it for now. See you all next week when I share all my dirty little secrets that I don’t really have.

2 comments:

Trellissimo said...

Do tins of corned beef need freezing? Or do you somehow buy yours 'on the hoof'? Do tell! :)

Trellissimo said...

P.S. how about turning off the double word verification to help us busy comment writers?

Come on! You can do it!!! Honestly, it really is extremely simple to do once you go to your ‘Dashboard’ (the word appears in the top right of your blog, next to your email address and the words ‘sign out’)

So the sequence of mouse clicks goes like this:-

• Click on Dashboard
• Click on Settings (shows on one of the tabs along the top)
• Click on Comments (shows as one of the words in a line below the row of tabs)
• Scroll down the page until you see it says Show word Verification? There is a yes/no button choice – click No
• Make sure you click the SAVE button at the bottom on the page