Followers

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Confession Tuesday


It’s been a week since my last confession. Come along and let’s get started on this week.

Dear Reader:

I have realized over the past week that I’ve been feeling good. Energy level is up and it’s been so long since I’ve felt like this (way back before Thanksgiving for sure) that it seems a bit scary.  Scary as in I fear the resurgence of some kind of illness. Probably some kind of exotic one like plummetodivanitis.  I confess I made that up but of course you surely knew that already. The truth is I’ve had so many boom-a-rang rebounds since Thanksgiving; I’m seriously worried that I’ll be back in bed on my back battling something as early as tomorrow.

Feeling better has worked well for me.  I’m less tense about work, about writing, about most everything and I firmly believe that my improved health is a big part of this as well as the absence of some routine stressors that are no longer a factor.

I’ve realized today that change is in the air. I confess that I don’t know any Capricorns that are especially fond of change and I of course would be one.  In the near future there will be some changes impacting foremost my wife, but certainly things at home as well. These are not necessarily bad things and I need to keep reminding myself of this.  No matter how things pan out, I need to be supportive of my wife to help make these changes easier for her as well.

Over the next week I will be making a decision on something that I have been toying with and I’m not going to go into detail here at this point but I confess that it is not an easy decision for me to make.  All I can say is the fact that I am feeling more energized will help make the decision a little easier.

I’m behind where I’d like to be with writing submissions for this point in the year. Hard to believe the first quarter is nearly over. Confessing here that I am not sweating it is important to me because I’ve felt way too lousy these first three months of the year to be on the top of my game when it comes to writing or the administrative stuff (submitting work) which I’ve come to dread.  I believe I will be able to double down and move swiftly into gear.

That’s all I got for the week. May the rest of yours be super!

No comments: