- 7/16 - fey - pronounced (fay). Adjective meaning 1. strange or unconventional or otherworldly. 2. doomed 3. able to see the future.
- 7/18 - art is not always in the details, sometimes it's the big picture
- 7/20 - Am I cursed? My poet home page dis down this morning. New hosting site and I'm dealing with this issue again.
- 7/20 - never have I laid eyes upon her / that the cortex was not held hostage. / Never have we touched that my heart / did not ache for more
- 7/22 - it will be known as the summer / of toasted coconut lawns / we began to lower our standards / of comfort
- 7/23 - At 9:00 PM the temperature was 102, unbelievable...
- 7/30 - I read Diane Ackerman's poem Between the Creases, probably not for the first time, but it really resonated with me today.
- 7/31 - "The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts while the stupid ones are full of confidence." ~ Charles Bukowski
Wednesday, August 01, 2012
The following are representative bits, notes, quotes, writings from my journal July 16 to present.