Followers

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Confession Tuesday

Dear readers: 

It's been not one, but two weeks since my last confession.

I confess that I am so finished with last week. I can say that the sickness, the irritation, the overwhelming feelings of failure and hopelessness belong to you, the past and not the present.

I confess that I arrived at Monday fearing that all the sinus stuff would continue to plague me but like a passing storm my head began to clear.

I confess that even feeling like crap over the weekend I ventured into the mall maze of people and survived. I actually did it twice in one day.

I confess I need to get serious about writing this week as I've crashed and burned too many nights last week

My wife had a book come in the mail yesterday and while I'm happy for her I confess I wished there had been one for me as well.

Still have several books outstanding on my want, list. I confess the list never seems to end.

I confess that I cannot end this confession without expressing a sense of heartache over the loss of so many innocent young lives and the ultimate sacrifice of so many teachers at the Sandy Hook School shooting. This leaves a very empty feeling inside and yet I cannot begin to imagine what that feeling must be like to the families.  My prayers go out to all of them.

No comments: