Followers

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Confession Tuesday - feeling life edition...

Tuesday again! Come along to the confessional...

Dear Reader:

It's been a week since my last last confession. Much of that confession dealt with a death watch for my mother-in-law. She has since passed and we put her to rest in a funeral service yesterday. This turned my weekend into a three day weekend and I confess I believe we all in this household were worn down by the weeks leading up to this. 

I confess that the service was short but nice. The weather preformed perfectly and it added an uplifting element.  But this is now past. Life goes on.

I confess that  the "life" part of that is what I want to focus on. I confess too that I want to feel life more deeply. I want not to miss any part of it. I want to be passionate about life. I want to see more art in life, sing more songs and read more lines of poetry into each minute of the day. 

Praise be to Life!

Amen!

2 comments:

Martha Silano said...

Happy Tuesday, Michael! You are the lucky winner of Katherine Larson's RADIAL SYMMETRY. Please send your ground address to me at marthasilano@yahoo.com, and I will get your book out in the mail asap. Thanks for playing!

Best,
Martha

Michael A. Wells said...

Martha Very cool! Thanks for making my day!

I've responded by email.

All Best to you Too!

Michael