Starting this afternoon I am dog sitting for a family member and starting a Labor Day Weekend Mini Writing Retreat. I have reading material and essential writing material all ready. I want to focus hard on cranking out some new poetry.
A few of the books I'm taking along...
- Creative Journal Writing - Stephen Dowrick
- Stones of the Sky - Pablo Neruda / James Nolan Translated
- The Children's War and other poems -Shaindel Beers
- Trauma Mouth - Jessica Smith
- The Art of recklessness - Dean Young
- Hourglass Museum - Kelli Russell Agodon
- The Routledge Companion to Experimental Literature
I hope to be able to report this was a success come Monday night.