Followers

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Hello ~ Black Hole... I'm Alive!

I've had two incredibly busy days at the office and I am going to go do some reading shortly, but I have not posted since Saturday and because I have not fallen off the face of the earth, I thought I should at least acknowledge my existence. Of course, having read Eileen's post about conversation with hubby, I have to wonder if my blog is a black hole? Thankfully, my stats suggest people are still coming. I just hope that that they aren't sucked along with the blog into a black hole. Eileen dear... Tell Tom (that is his name isn't it?) "If you blog it, they will come!"

So Saturday, I go to the library to check out some books on Adult ADD. The one I am currently reading is Journeys Through ADDulthood by Sari Solden, M.S., LMFT. It has been thought provoking thus far. I do have to admit I am humored by the part where she recomrnds embracing your differences. Wow, I'm supposed to embrace disorganization?

I've also been reading some interesting research material on creative thought processes. I really don't have time to do it justice tonight but will perhaps post on it tomorrow or Thursday.

I'm not sure how long Ivy is supposed to be at Hawthornden Castle but it is strange with her blog being quiet for days now. Especially since the blog title is Ivy Is Here and everyone knows damn well she isn't. I trust she is writing wonderfully exciting things. I'm trying to imagine... it must be all musty and simply dreadful to be sentenced there to write. :)

I love what Katey Nicosia did with here piece Tallest Tree. The bird & the nest is cool. Well, I'm tired and need to settle in and read. See if the Giants game is on. Relax a wee bit and see how my wife is doing. Tomorrow I need to schedule some writing time. But tonight I read.

No comments: