Followers

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Confession Tuesday on Thursday

Dear Reader:

It's Thursday -  9 days since my last confession. Nine mostly hot days. Today stretches the concept of hot as it reaches 105. I am not amused.



  • I confess that I missed confession Tuesday and hope that by making it up on another "T" day I can be afforded special dispensation.
  • I confess that special dispensation seems redundant to me. If you receive dispensation isn't it speal in itself?
  • I confess that I am sipping on a diet cream soda and fruit punch flavored Vodka. (I didn't use much Shannon) My defense is rooted in triple digit heat.
  • I confess that any time the San Francisco Giants beat the Dodgers is a good day but when they beat the Dodgers and move into a tie for first place is crazy assed exciting!
  • I confess that I had a bad case of methodical today. I suppose this was not really a bad thing because I had a lot of really detail orientated stuff to deal with at the office today. 
  • I confess the heat was so bad today that spending the night at work didn't seem all that bad... but alas I did come home.
  • I confess that I was pleasantly surprised by the Supreme Court decision on the Affordable Health Care Act.
  • I confess that even with the horrible heat, most of the people that I have come in contact with the past couple of days have not been grouchy but rather very respectful and courteous.
  • I confess that I need to write yet tonight, therefor I'm confessed out for this week. 
Hope you all stay safe and cool where-ever you are!

No comments: