Followers

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Really Good Weekend

Yesterday and today I had some really good karma going on or something because some pieces that I have been working on really started to come together.  Other upbeat things to report....

  • Audited a Master Class taught by Dean Young. It was both a thrill and a real learning experience.
  • Yesterday I got some submissions out that I've procrastinated over. 
  • Surprise of the afternoon, Dana Guthrie Martin was at the master class and she recognized me and introduced herself. 


And Tomorrow:

Dean Young
will be reading and doing a live interview for New Letters on the Air tomorrow night at the Plaza Branch Public Library at 6:30.  Call the Library 816-701-3407 for reservations.  There is a 6:00 reception prior to the event. 


No comments: