Followers

Saturday, June 05, 2010

Saturday Morning - through a dog's ear

This morning I made a Diet Coke run to Quick Trip and then drove own down the way to a little lake area close by and shot a couple pictures just because the spirit moved me to do so. ( the phote left is one)

Back home, as I do his blog post, Klaus is near by - his recovery is coming along though slowly. We put on a CD of classical music (through a Dog's Ear) which he seems to be enjoying and and is kinda of funny because no one else in the household  (people wise) likes the music except me.  I'm not certain what that says about them or me but we'll leave it at that.

Some work to do now-  but I do have writing on my radar for today as well.



                                                        Through a Dog's Ear: Music to Calm Your Canine Companion [With 26-Page Booklet] [THROUGH A DOGS EAR D]

No comments: