- Presently I'm thankful Barry is looking better (as in his head seems less tilted)
- I'm thankful for occasional messages from Arizona daughter even if they come after midnight.
- I'm thankful for Turkey wings - and the wonderful person who salvaged the wing for me. **heart you**
- Thankful for time with son and KC daughter and wife on thanks giving day.
- Thankful for time with wife - even watching TV together late nights.
- Thankful gas prices came back down (even if temporally).
- For egg bagels.
- For Swiss cheese.
- For new slacks.
- For poems to read.
- For poems to listen to (Whale Sound).
- For poems in the mind and finding their way to the page.
- For the San Francisco Giants Winning the World Series (in my lifetime) and maybe it can happen yet again!
- For Eco-friendly light bulbs.
- For Klaus walking even if wobbly.
- Cool days - warm hearts.
- Poets who help other poets.
Saturday, November 27, 2010
Gratitude Journal - Post Thanksgiving
I do suppose it is a good time to indulge in gratitude acknowledgement: