Followers

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Gratitude Journal - Post Thanksgiving

I do suppose it is a good time to indulge in gratitude acknowledgement:

  • Presently I'm thankful Barry is looking better (as in his head seems less tilted) 
  • I'm thankful for occasional messages from Arizona daughter even if they come after midnight.
  • I'm thankful for Turkey wings - and the wonderful person who salvaged the wing for me. **heart you**
  • Thankful for time with son and KC daughter and wife on thanks giving day.
  • Thankful for time with wife - even watching TV together late nights.
  • Thankful gas prices came back down (even if temporally).
  • For egg bagels.
  • For Swiss cheese.
  • For new slacks.
  • For poems to read.
  • For poems to listen to (Whale Sound).
  • For poems in the mind and finding their way to the page.
  • For the San Francisco Giants Winning the World Series (in my lifetime) and maybe it can happen yet again!
  • For Eco-friendly light bulbs.
  • For Klaus walking even if wobbly.
  • Cool days - warm hearts.
  • Journaling. 
  • Friends.
  • Laughter.
  • Poets who help other poets.
  • Work.

No comments: