Followers

Wednesday, October 29, 2003

I took the Stephanie challenge...

Stephanie was having trouble finding a blog that scans as female on the gender genie. She asks if to let her know if anyone has found one. I took her up on the challenge and submitted my blog post of Friday titled The Ghazal thinking it was close to 500 words.

Well, the gender genie put the words through the test and the results:

Words: 401

(NOTE: The genie works best on texts of more than 500 words.)

Female Score: 483
Male Score: 460

The Gender Genie thinks the author of this passage is: female!


[Admittedly, there were not quite 500 words. Oh well! I suppose I was getting in touch with my feminine side. Hey Sister!]

In brutal honesty Stephanie admits to stalking ONE Parliament Light. Well Stephanie.... to be brutally honest in reply, "Only one is very impressive! Sweeps Week or not!"

No comments: