Followers

Wednesday, April 28, 2004

Just a few Bits....

Yes, it is still poetry month, but...
Poetry In a Malicious Worm - Who would have thought?

Pitcher with touch of a poet Ok, I'm going to have to start reading both his stats and his work.

MIT Grad Finds Poetry in Mother's Schizophrenia

I found this interesting news bit: Nobel laureate warns on anti-Semitism This struck me as interesting at the same time I see reports AP reports: Police gunned down machete-wielding militants who stormed security outposts in Thailand's Muslim-dominated south Wednesday, killing at least 112 people in one of the bloodiest days in the Southeast Asian kingdom.

And the it also reports: It was one of the heaviest battles with the militia as U.S. troops try to increase the pressure on gunmen loyal to cleric Muqtada al-Sadr. There is a lot of hatred amassed around religious diversity these days. I realize there is a lot of religion that people cling to for purposes that don't seem to meet the fundamental principals of the religious core beliefs. There is such hate and misunderstanding that emanates from all this. **stepping off my soap box**

No comments: