Followers

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Jilly for Blogger Poet Laureate

I drug my sorry assed self into the office this morning. I have been sink am under the weather (which seems such an interesting term as I think of the weather being about us all, sick or not) and am trying to declare victory- all the while this depressing little fellow- in a black hood sits across the room with his cycle*{see comments below} sickle in hand fidgeting.

Alright... enough about me...

WOW - I just went over to cast my vote for Blogger Poet Laureate [here] and found an amazing hot race going on. My vote, and I don't mind saying so... was for JILLY. After voting, Jilly now has 32 of a total of 68 votes cast. She has 47% of the total vote and is just one vote behind. Come on folks- get over and vote for Jilly to be the Blogging Poet Laureate for the next year!



4 comments:

Jonah said...

I think you mean "sickle". As I mention in passing in my entry on what I did Saturday, seems to me the modern Grim Reaper should be carrying a weed wacker.

Michael A. Wells said...

Yes, sigh you are correct. - Alas, that means writing the word "sick" again... Fuck I give up!

Billy Jones said...

Thanks for the plug. I wish more would get involved as a higher turnout adds legitimacy.

Unknown said...

Every time I overcome this street, I have the feeling that something precious flutters on my own. Something that bids up to rise above the little person wich I am and in that window sill to settle with a new brightness, with the strike colors of its wings, suddenly, the steel butterfly unfolds its revealed nature.