Followers

Thursday, May 05, 2005

Check Out This Place

I saw an ad in Poets & Writers magazine for library hotel in New York so I had to check out the internet site. Kind of pricey - but hey, isn't everything in NY?

Check out the Poetry Garden. The Writer's Den. Or the Erotica Literature Room.


There are some specials. Check out this Suite.

An idea of price ranges........

Room Types :
Love Room w/terrace
$ 415
Junior Suite/king bed
$ 415
Deluxe/queen bed
$ 385
Petite/full bed
$ 315
Family Unit/2 rooms
$ 800


Ok, adding this to my list of things I'm NOT doing anytime soon.

2 comments:

Jonah said...

I assume these rates are per day. In which case, the least expensive costs slightly less than my monthly mortgage. *Gag*

Think I'll go to a local monastery instead.

Ivy said...

Hi Michael, Jenni's taking questions for an interview with Denise Duhamel: http://jenniandjack.blogspot.com/2005/05/what-would-you-want-to-ask-denise.html