Followers

Friday, June 09, 2006

Big Yawn....

I read something the a couple days back in someone's blog that they had experienced problems with blogger. It certainly had issues yesterday. I had a fairly long comprehensive post that covered many topics and I completely lost it in the process of trying to post. Today, I've toyed with trying to recreate it and I've decided not. Though I may touch on some of the items over the next few days. ::heavy sigh::

I saw on TV the world was all abuzz with World Cup Soccer this morning. ::Big yawn::

****

I am inclined to echo Jilly's sentiments.... What the #$*% is this????

****
NPR - Summer Pages for the Mind, Heart and Tastebuds.... booklist including The Book of Lost Books: Stuart Kelly chronicles the vanished (and sometimes recovered) works from Jane Austen, Sylvia Plath and others.
****
Radcliffe Was a 'Crossroads' For Free-Verse Poet ~Rachel L. Pollack writing about poet Jean Valentine
****
The Wakoski Quote for today...

"High and low culture come together in all Post Modern art, and American poetry is not excluded from this." ~ Diane Wakoski
Tags:

No comments: