Followers

Monday, April 16, 2007

Next they'll blame the weather on us....

The poet may be used as a barometer, but let us not forget that he is also part of the weather. ~Lionel Trilling

I really like this quote and I am not exactly sure why. As we start the week, a few other annotations....
  • “I have nothing to hide." is one of those reassurances that is right up there with, "I am not a crook." Sorry Alberto, it isn't working for me.
  • Very intriguing site to involve teens in poetry.
  • Robert Peake discusses an interesting phenomena - Poetry 2.0?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you enjoyed my little tirade, Michael. Oh - my last name has an "e" at the end. Sort of medieval that way.

Michael A. Wells said...

Sorry Robert... I knew that, I goofed. I'm off to repent in the corner.

Michael

Anonymous said...

No worries. Better to repaint in the corner instead. Home improvement is more practical than guilt. :)