Followers

Monday, August 03, 2009

This and That

Sometimes I think constraint writing must be when my mind is drawing a big goose egg when I’m trying to write. Of course this isn’t what is generally considered as constraint writing.  Janet Holmes has an interesting comparison between the twitter of today and the telegraph messaging of the 19th century. Check it out on Humanophone 2.0

Copy of The Philosopher’s Club came in from an Intra-library loan program.  This is an out of print book that I need for later this month. It’s out of print & only was published in hardback used copies are running between $37 - $120 so I was fortunate to be able to come up with it in time. It’s the first book of Kim Addonizio who is an awesome poet.

I must confess that as I’m writing this I’m watching Kathy Griffin’s My Life on the D List. She is so outrageously riotous. Ok, I really should be writing.

1 comment:

Kelli Russell Agodon - Book of Kells said...

Wow, I can't believe Philosopher's club is Out of Print! I would think another press would pick it up to sell because it's so good.

that's amazing to learn. Glad you found a copy rather than pay that crazy price!