Followers

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Week in Review

 

  • I haven’t written nearly enough this week. ::frown::  [for which no one is to blame but myself]
  • I read an amazing poem this week by Terresa Wellborn titled POEM: In Praise of Schizophrenia
  • I received a signed copy of Susan Rich’s book The Alchemist’s Kitchen the mail [books in the mailbox always trump bills]  I’m reading it and very much enjoying it.
  • Got a little excited about the  new Poet Laureate news.
  • Read from works by Mary Oliver and Victoria Chang
  • I’ve been pondering a poem idea of my wife’s (which I will take to paper this weekend and see what I can do with it)
  • Did Snoopy dances around the house when the National League won the All-Star Game.
  • Checked out the new Prospero’s Bookstore in Blue Springs
  • Of course there was the regular 9-5 (those hours are metaphorically speaking)
  • The 4:30a.m. trip to the airport
  • The dogs… always the dogs.

and so on…

No comments: