Followers

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Dog setting & Writing

 

Another dog setting weekend at my son’s and writing mixed with some creative photo stuff, That and a very sore piggy that I stubbed this morning that has practically rendered me a cripple.

Some major journaling.  Reading in a couple of books, including a session with my dead poet mentor Anne Sexton. Yes, you heard me write. I went to Anne for help today having brought with me among other books her Complete Poems. I’ve turned to her a few times in the past with varying degrees of success. I believe she was quite helpful today.

I have a new blog site for posting photos that I’m particularly happy with. You can find it here

Also reading in The Art and Craft of Poetry by Michael J. Bugeja,

What do I bring with me on one of these weekends to nourish my creativity with besides the already afore mentioned?

  • The Collected Poems – Sylvia Plath
  • Circle – Victoria Chang
  • The Alchemist’s Kitchen – Susan Rich
  • Small Knots – Kelly Russell Agodon
  • The Shadow of Sirius – W.S. Merwin

One must always be prepared…  :)

No comments: