Followers

Saturday, December 28, 2013

Journal Bits.....






I've not done a slice of my journal post lately so I thought  I'd feature some bits since December 15...


  • 12-15-13 - New journal with clean passages for me to fill. Always a good deal of hope, anticipation and adrenaline (associated with).
  • 12-18-13 - There is the here and now with all the talk and no proximity. I am a party to this but not a part. 
  • 12-18-13 - "Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." - Rachel Johnson from Notting Hill, Actually.
  • 12-25-13 - "Chekhov is the poet of melancholy and isolation and wishing  you were somewhere else than where you are." - Salman Rushdie
  • 12-25-13 - ...as nigh comes we drive to the utmost extreme of the city - where the suburbs have ended and the city really isn't anymore.
  • 12-26-13 - Traditions seem to be my friend. I'm most comfortable in (the) throngs of tradition. I suspect this is a Capricorn thing. 
  • 12-27-13 - Distant train whistle/tracks rumble in my head/hot steel searing thoughts/cauterized-

No comments: