Followers

Tuesday, October 07, 2003

Tuesday's tinder vittles...

Looks like Amiee has a new writing bud. I have to tell you I adore longhaired dachshunds. I had the greatest... Barron, who was the most beautiful red haired. He had an enlarged heart from a valve problem and passed away in my arms on this past thanksgiving. We had been treating him for about a year and a half for the problem.

Now, I have a red longhaired puppy, also a male. His name is Barry and he is approaching five months. A stinker... but starting to mellow just a bit. We got Barron as an adult so I never got to experience the puppy stage till now.
They are great companions.

***

If you haven't already checked out Circulars- do so.

***

Milky Way is munching on another galaxy

NPR related link

***

California to close to call

Tuesday Vittles In Verse

Amiee has a doggie
needs a literary diminutive
the galaxy is turning and
turning
sucking
to close
way to close is Arnold
groping
voting
groping
voting
California is voting
to close
latinos needed
as much as 22 percent
to close
Arnold is groping
Cale-forn-ia
groping the milky-way
to close
to close for comfort

No comments: