Followers

Thursday, November 11, 2004

Bead Artistry -CJ Wells


Bead Artistry -CJ Wells
Originally uploaded by stickpoet.
A short while back, I promised to post some of my wife's work. I finally was able to get some photos that hopefully will do it justice. This piece, as with most of her material was of her own design. The detail involved here is exquisite and most of her work is done in tiny seed beads which require among many things untold patience.

Isn't she great? I'm proud of her work!

I'll post some additional angles maybe later today, yet another piece of her work.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh that is so gorgeous

Ivy said...

That is lush!

Michael A. Wells said...

Thanks Jilly - Thanks Ivy...

I wanted others to get a chance to see it too. Of course I think it is even more awesome in real life, but the pictures give a pretty good idea of the detail and artistry in her work.