Followers

Monday, November 15, 2004

If I May Say So...

You see, today's post by Eileen is just one reason you gottta love the lady... she knows it is not all about the money - it's about the peeps... and Lord knows the girl has peeps!

Ivy, you impress me with your attitude! And where do you find those great quotes? Like...

"Writers like teeth are divided into incisors and grinders." —Walter Bagehot

Enjoyed James' Moral Christian.

Yesterday was Katey's birthday. She got a new digital camera - I feel a lot of photos coming on! Happy birthday - a day late.

Check out Catherine Meng's Duct Tape. I love it!


Great link from Stephanie's Blog... By the way, I'm so impressed. She is doing The Bowery Poetry Club in Manhattan.

4 comments:

Jonah said...

Thanks for the kind word. Did you notice the poem is over 20 years old?

Michael A. Wells said...

I did... I believe you had it dated at 1980 or something like that at the bottom.

Jonah said...

BTW, your link helped increase my hit rate on Monday. Half again as much as normal.

Additional, multiple, thanks.

Michael A. Wells said...

Gee James - I didn't know my own strength. LOL - glad I could help. I don't have the peeps that Eileen has - but evidently there were some peeps passing through.