Followers

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Dynamic Duo

Last night we went out to eat and then to the Elton John - Billy Joel concert at the Sprint Center in Kansas City. Talk about an awesome concert! We had great seats and the bands, the music, these two giants in music entertainment made this one of the best concerts I experienced.

Admittedly I don't go to a lot of concerts, but I've seen a few over the years, some good ones but this one had so much energy- between the music and the crowd. Billy Joel was more engaging with the audience than Elton John but that’s ok, they each were at peak performance.


A friend of ours that was with us shot some good phone photos, I’m hopeful she’ll send me some that I can post later.

Lot of my favorite songs were a part of the night...

  • We Didn't Light The Fire
  • You May Be Right  [this quite possibly was written about me] ;)
  • Only The Good Die Young
  • Piano Man
  • She's always a Woman to Me
  • Crocodile Rock
  • Rocket Man
  • Saturday Night's Alright
  • Candle In the Wind
  • Can You Feel the Love tonight

No comments: