Followers

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Confession Tuesday

I'm tired as I shuffle into the confessional tonight. 

Dear reader~

This seemed to be an exceedingly long day and I'm ready to get my confessions over with.

It's been one week since my last confession and it has been another week since I last submitted any work to the publishing world. Too many weeks I confess. So many that I am ashamed to offer a number so I won't.  It's not that I haven't been writing - just not submitting lately.

I also have to confess that I have become as scarce within the local poetry community as an ashtray in a hospital. Yes, I need to get out more often. I don't think I've read in public since April. Saying that sound worse. Ugh~

I've already mentioned in my blog this week that when I received my copy of Letters from the Emily Dickinson Room straight through without stopping when it arrived in the mail Saturday. I did not however mention just how rare this is for me. Because I have adult ADD I confess that it would be quite rare for me to do this because staying with a book that long without breaks can be quite frustrating at times.

I had Hamburger Helper Lasagna for dinner. I confess that I had been craving this for weeks. I don't think I've eaten it in years but I guess I had a bout of box dinner nostalgia.  I confess that it was "all that!"

Hope everyone has a great week. Till next Tuesday, I'm all confessed out.

No comments: