Followers

Monday, February 21, 2011

I'm SO Excited!

Hail to the Chief!  President's Day off~

I've written, hobbled around on a sore knee, alternated heat and ice on it, and otherwise had a quiet day off.  At some point I need to do laundry and will probably try a relaxing bath. But while I've had a quiet day, I remain very excited about some news that came my way yesterday. I will not go into detail just yet, but I can tell you it's good news and it has to do with poetry. I did get a rejection letter over the weekend from Rattle but trust me, this makes up for it and then some.  Stay tuned for the details!

3 comments:

Supervillainess said...

Is this, possibly, book-related news?

Kristin Berkey-Abbott said...

Hurray for wonderful news, the best kind of news. I'll stay tuned for details.

Michael A. Wells said...

Super - not book related but definately exciting just the same. I'll detail it before the week is out.

Sometime down the road though I hope to be say yes to the book related news. :)