Followers

Friday, March 30, 2007

NaPoWriMo

Cindy asked about a link for NaPoWriMo and I suppose others may wonder the same. It seems that Poetry Free For All is hosting a special thread on their forum for this exercise in craziness. There may well be other locations doing something, but I am not aware of any. Personally I've done a number of poetry forums in the past and have gravitated away from them. I have no experience with wit Poetry Free For All - this will be my first time using this forum. I do intend to do a separate blog for my NaPoWriMo creations and will link it back to this blog. Anyway, for Cindy and anyone else asking - there is the main deeliebopper.

A poem a day for a month.... Starting April Fools Day. That must say something about us all. ::grin::

1 comment:

Lucindyl said...

Merci, Michael. (April Fools Day, indeed!) I am not an online group person, so likely I'll not be at the forum, either, but I appreciate the info and link.