Followers

Saturday, June 09, 2012

Saturday in the Park… I think it was the 4th of July

 In Th Park

No it’s not yet July but for some reason this song has been looping through my mind this morning. Thank you Chicago! I suppose it could be worse, after all I am a big fan of Chicago but I generally don’t like anything to loop through my mind. Certainly that is the case this morning. We have an Ozone alert today so it’s probably not a great day to be at the park anyway.

Instead of the looping, let me turn to my journal and look for a few tid bits from this past week and maybe I can get this out of my head.

  • “The writer, when he is also an artist, is someone who admits what others don’t dare reveal.” - Elia Kazan
  • “All my life famous people have been dying from a distance/up ahead just over the curvature I see the tops of them on approach/the distance is narrowing”
  • “a fan chops the humid air/throwing it back in my face…
  • “This free market thing/how is it working for you?/Mowing the lawn is getting pricey”
Technorati Tags:

No comments: