Followers

Friday, July 01, 2022

Journaling - My Lochby Obsession


 If you know me, you surely are aware that I have been journalling for a number of years. Personally, I'm not able to understand what writer can possibly get by without it. 

One of my daughters turned me on to the Lochby brand journals. This rugged-looking  Waxed Canvass Journal sheds water and will accommodate up to six inserts.  Calendar, ruled paper, unruled pages, and dot matrix paper.

The paper is quality stuff. At times I write with a fountain pen and the link lays down superbly and does not bleed through.

Pictured here is the brown Journal. I also have a roll-up pen/utility EDC kit. It allows me to carry a variety of writing instruments and have them always handy.  I will feature the roll-up in a separate post.

I also acquired just this week the Pocket Journal. Smaller and holds only two inserts. The same inserts minus the calendar are available for this. I will unveil this item in my next post.

Over the years I have used a variety of journals.  I have a couple of nice leather-bound journal holders.  I also have bullet journaled for maybe 3 or more years now. That is a whole different practice but would certainly work with one of these journals as well. 

I will talk about all of these things in upcoming posts. 


The whole line of Lochby products can be found here  LOCHBY

No comments: