Followers

Wednesday, October 13, 2004

EILEEN ON POETRY: THE PROJECT FINANCE PERSPECTIVE

I have to take my hat off the Eileen for a most enjoyable and thought provoking post. She has brought a unique view of the "poetry world" today into focus in this blog post. If you missed it, go check it out.

The remarks on cultural capital sparked my interest. I would like for her to have been more specific. Perhaps if she ventures over and catches my post here, she will feel compelled to comment further. (Hey, one can hope!)

As I am typing this very post, my body is turning green. Green with envy of those who will be catching Eileen at the panel discussion she'll be giving on poetry publishing at SF State November 9th.

The Chatelaine's Poetics


On a totally unrelated note, I just realized that I missed the one year anniversary of Stick Poet Super Hero last month. Oh well, Happy 13 month birthday to me.

1 comment:

chris said...

Michael, Hey--

Wishing a Very Happy Anniversary!

best,
c