Followers

Sunday, October 17, 2004

It's a Wrap...

Geeze Louise, when have you seen such good poetry blogging as Victoria & Eileen have sparked this past week? I'll lift a glass of Beaulieu Vineyards "BV" Chardonnay 2000 to toast this weeks exchange. But hell, It don't take much for me to want to pop a cork of BV Chardonnay.

Well, Tonight I put together a packet of five poems to submit to New Letters which takes me up to 7 submissions for the month.

Northland group met this afternoon. I read the Post Card Poem that I sent off to Ivy last Tuesday. It was well received.

That's about it for the weekend... Been keeping an eye on the playoff games tonight. Hated to see the Cards lose. I think although that series is tied at two games apiece... I think they will endure to play the World Series this post-season.

New York vs. Boston.... what can I say. The curse is the curse. Deal with it. Looking for a Cardinals Yankees series. Ah, baseball is so poetic!

2 comments:

na said...

Now that is a fi...i....ine wine! I approve of your BV chardonnay choice. Yum.

Btw, one of the top five greatest red wine experiences I've had is the 1970 BV Private Reserve cab. [Pucker lips] MMMM == never has Rutherford dust tasted so puckery-swell!

Just thought you'd like to know!
Eileen "Missy WinePoetics" Tabios

Michael A. Wells said...

Why thank you for the tip. "Moi" is indeed a woman of many and varied talents.